At Posti Messaging we are the forerunner of the digital age. We accelerate our customers’ digitalization and growth by automating our customers’ business processes. With our solutions in document management, order-to-cash and customer communications, companies are able to automate and streamline their workflows and deliver ever better customer experience. We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually and with 600 professionals in Finland, Sweden, Latvia and Poland we serve over 5000 international customers. Posti Messaging business unit is a part of the Posti Group, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Technical solutions are our DNA. Our top professionals work with business critical projects in IT architecture, software development, system integrations, service design, analytics and quality assurance, just to name a few. In our team you have a true chance to impact the future solutions and our technical development journey.
We work in agile teams and have a low hierarchy at the office. Working at Posti Messaging is all about continuous development, openness, trust, great team spirit and learning from each other. Your success is enabled by open and coaching leadership, supportive culture, flexible ways of working, professional development opportunities and agile working environment and tools. In our roadmap we want to take our process automation to the next level and this position is an integral part of this effort. You have the chance to be in the forefront of digitalization and be a key player in creating the technical solutions that transform businesses.
We are now looking to hire:
Test (automation) Engineer
- At least a couple of years of QA experience (preferably within Agile teams) including functional, integration, system, regression and user acceptance testing
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle, software testing principles, processes and techniques
- Ability to design and develop test cases based on business and functional requirements ensuring sufficient test coverage
- Good analytical skills and a proactive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with test automation or willingness to learn fast
- Experience with non-functional testing (e.g. performance)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps practices
- Finnish language skills
What we offer:
- Working in multi-cultural, friendly and supportive environment
- Being part of a dynamic international company
- Good career and development opportunities
- Training opportunities (courses, conferences) to boost your professional growth
- Benefits package (health insurance, mobile phone, culture events and sports vouchers)
- Competitive salary
Questions in mind?
- For more information, please contact us by e-mail Aleksejs.Ancevskis@posti.com or call +371 2 619 6912.
- Please submit your application by 31 May 2019 at the latest.
- Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.