Implementation Support delivers high quality Electronic transaction services to customers around Europe. We focus on keeping the customer promises, continuous improvement of the services, quality assurance and excellent customer service. We have 21 specialists in the team located in Riga – Latvia, Helsinki – Finland and Torun – Poland.
To ensure the high performance and continues development of our Riga team, we're looking now for:
to our Implementation Support team in Riga
ABOUT THE JOB:
We want you to join our dynamic Implementation support team. Your main responsibility will be work coordination, resourcing and recognition of training and development needs within the team, Best practices development and Implementation of agreed processes within the team. You will also coach and support all the local members of the team and act as an escalation point. You also participate the daily work as an expert. Our team is highly connected to service management, product development, customer implementation and platform management and keeping good contact to these internal stakeholders is also a very vital part of your work.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
- You should be organized and highly driven to succeed with solution oriented positive attitude
- We are a big team and need a real team player who likes to support colleagues and wants to succeed with others
- Customer satisfaction and high quality standards should be very close to your heart
- Stress tolerance is a must
IN YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience in technical supporting of IT-services or lead roles in IT
- Programming knowledge
- Unix/Linux experience is beneficial
- Good communication and presentation skills, English is a must
- Tutoring / Coaching skills
- IT education
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation
- Competitive salary
- Working in multi-cultural environment
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone and subscription
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact HR Representative Laura Laimīte by e-mail Laura.Laimite@posti.com or call at +371 20194827
- Please submit your application including CV, cover letter and salary request until 30.06.2020.
- Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found