As System Specialist your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Posti Messaging Customer support and IT Service Management System (ServiceNow)
- Monitor environments and platforms, System administration tasks
- 2nd and 3rd tier support for the corporate ITSM System support
- Designing and making changes to the system according to agreed processes and procedures (development)
- Training end users
- Participate in continual improvement of the system and the processes around it
- Provide support in the resolution of incidents and changes assigned to the group within SLA
- Maintain operational documentation in relation to applications processes and procedures
- Maintenance Case Allocations / Escalations to Vendors and Partners
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Higher education
- Understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business processes (certifications a plus)
- Working knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3,IMAP)
- Understanding of web application functionality, angularjs
- Understanding of responsive web pages and bootstrap
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation with competent colleagues
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development
- Possibility to affect directly in our success as value provider in financial processes
WHAT IS POSTI MESSAGING LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club will welcome you to leisure activities to enjoy some relaxed time with your co-workers
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- Please submit your application including CV in English by 30.06.2019 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found