In your application we will be browsing:
- Education in IT or other applicable field
- Understanding of Database queries
- Logical and systematic thinking
- Fast Learner and hands on attitude
- Good problem analyzing and solving skills with attention to details
- Ability to understand and produce technical documentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to review requirements for testability and clarity
- Working/Hands-on experience with AngularJS and Bootstrap would be an asset
- Understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business processes (certifications a plus)
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
You will be working as a part of international organization, good English communication skills are essential on succeeding in your job. You are also expected to solve problems independently and share knowledge with team members and other stakeholders.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development
- Trainings and education (paid ServiceNow Trainings, ITIL and RedHat certification, studies/postgraduate studies financial support)
- Working on a comprehensive ambitious projects
- Working with new technologies & methodologies in company
- Possibility to affect directly in our success as value provider in financial processes
- Friendly work environment
- Social package and employee benefits (including: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, mobile phone, team building activities and fresh fruit at workplace)
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- Please submit your application including CV in English by 30.11.2019 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found