At Posti Messaging our vision is to be the number one value provider of financial processes. To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire another top-notch professional to join our Implementation team in Riga.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We want you to join our Implementation team. Your main responsibility will be working together with Project Managers, other TPM’s and Implementation specialists. Whereas PM is main responsible over the whole Project, the TPM is responsible for delivering the technical parts. As we value team effort, you will also support and coach other team members and continuously help improve team productivity, code quality, tools and technology adoption.
As Technical Project Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Working in an Implementation team and being responsible for delivering the technical parts.
- Deliver Customer Demanded Changes
- Deliver the following products: primarily Physical print, E-archive, E-mail & E-Invoice and other upcoming products.
- Design and documentation of customer solutions; ensuring we follow the best practice solutions
- Continuous improvement of our customer solutions
- Handover to support teams for maintenance
- Testing and put solutions to production
- Participate and deliver in Internal projects
- Ticket Mastering according to schedule
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
Preferably System engineer, Bachelor/Master of science in engineering or natural progression within the company working with technical parts, customer service and projects. Knowledge within IT and programming is useful. Experience from service oriented role with customer contact. We are looking for a passionate candidate, who enjoy working in teams and is eager to take the next step to a responsible and exciting role.
In your application we will be browsing:
- Flexibility and fast adapting
- Work experience with UNIX / Linux environments
- Programming skills and experience in C, Shell
- Serviceminded & good communication
- Experience of technical documentation
- A systematic approach to organize and prioritize own work and ensure timely deliveries
- Capability to handle several simultaneous assignments
- Can work both separately and in team
- Experience of invoicing automation technologies
- Experience of working with GMC Inspire Designer
- Practical knowledge of working with structured EDI language, in particular EDIFACT and XML.
- Programming skills and experience in Python, Perl
To succeed in this role you also need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in a global organization within virtual teams.
WHAT IS POSTI MESSAGING LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club will welcome you to leisure activities to enjoy some relaxed time with your co-workers.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation
- Working in multi-cultural environment
- Opportunities for continuous self-development and career path in various professional activity areas
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- In-house courses
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Gaļina Ižederova, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please submit your application including CV, cover letter by 18.02.2019 at the latest.
- To do it click on: ‘Apply’ or ‘Apply using LinkedIn'
Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.