ABOUT THE JOB:
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and professional colleague, who enjoys working in teams and is eager to invest his/her own professional development. The purpose of this position is to have a responsible person for strategic sales support for selected customers in the Scandinavian market. We expect you to be able to operate in an environment, which consists of variety of various products/services, customers in different industries, agile business development and time to market. You figure out the essentials quickly and are able to adapt your thinking to the demands of a heterogeneous environment.
As Business Manager and Presales Support Scandinavia your main responsibilities will include;
- Meet customers and give management presence in important meetings
- Act as an advisor to sales in strategic customer cases where development or customization is needed
- Support sales with presales in big customers cases where unique commercial terms and profitability analyses are needed
- Lead complex bid cases as a bid manager and create offering, pricing as well as business case
- Create new customer prospects and enable new sales approaches
- Support product management with marketing content and ideas of solution needs for the Business area
- Give input to the strategy planning from the customer and market angle
In your application we will be browsing:
Proven track record of selling project and consultancy bids from the pre-sales perspective
- Strong business area knowledge and business/customer analyses capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbally and in writing
- Networking capabilities and experience in working with different cultures and in matrix organization
- 3+ years of experience of Document Sending service area, Academic degree
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficiency in English to be able to work with customers
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For additional information, please contact Anna Smedberg, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Katarina Dahlbäck, email@example.com, + 46 761 269 995 during office hours.
- To apply please submit your online application including CV and cover letter by 08.02.2019 at the latest.
- Please note that we will start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.