At Posti Messaging our vision is to be the number one value provider of financial processes.
To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire more top-notch professionals to join our Implementation team in Sweden.
Implementation Team offers document output management through physical and digital channels together with value added services for our customers in Europe. We have around 50 committed employees in teams situated in Sweden, Norway and Riga. We focus on continuous improvement of our service quality and empower our employees to grow in their roles.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We want you to join our Implementation team. Your main responsibility will be working together with Project Managers, other TPM:s and Graphical Implementation specialists. Whereas PM is main responsible over the whole Project and TPM is responsible for delivering the technical parts. As we value team effort, you will also support and coach other developers and continuously help improve team productivity, code quality, tools and technology adoption.
As Technical Project Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Working in an Implementation team and being responsible for delivering the technical parts.
- Deliver Customer Demanded Changes
- Deliver the following products: primarily Physical print, E-archive, E-distribution & E-Invoice (B2C Internet Bank). Kivra and other upcoming products.
- Documentation of customer solutions and handover to support teams for maintenance
- Testing and put solutions to production
- Participate and deliver in Internal projects
- Ticket Mastering according to schedule
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
Preferable System engineer, Bachelor/Master of science in engineering or natural progression within the company working with technical parts, customer service and projects. Fluent English is required, both written and orally. Knowledge within IT and programming is useful. Is used to work in Windows environment. Worked with a service oriented role before and has had customer contact. Has worked in projects before, as a Project coordinator or similar and is ready for the next level. We are looking for accurate and passionate candidates, who enjoy working in teams and are eager to take their next step to a responsible and exciting role.
In your application we will be browsing:
Flexibility and fast adapting
Serviceminded & good communication
Experience of technical documentation
A systematic approach to organize and prioritize own work and ensure timely deliveries
Capability to handle several simultaneous assignments
Can work both separately and in team
Experience of invoicing automation technologies
Experience of working with GMC Inspire Designer
Practical knowledge of working with structured data formats such as XML .
To succeed in this role you also need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in a global organization within virtual teams. We are in contact with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language.
WHAT IS POSTI MESSAGING LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club will welcome you to leisure activities to enjoy some relaxed time with your co-workers.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation
- Working in multi-cultural environment
- Opportunities for continuous self-development and career path in various professional activity areas
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- In-house courses
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Ola Norén, Ola.Noren@posti.com
- Please submit your application including CV, cover letter by 07.09.2018 at the latest
- To do it click on: ‘Apply’ or ‘Apply using LinkedIn'
Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.