WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
- Ensure validity and consistency of product/offering information published in online services and intranet, update and uphold work instructions and other product related materials.
Internal communication and active co-operation with e.g. product management, production, marketing & communications, and customer service.
- Support to monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
- Participate in development of product(s)/offering(s) and product processes, and execution of assigned projects.
- Support conducting market research of the product/business area, monitor, analyze, and evaluate relevant market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product/service area.
IN YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL BE BROWSING FOR:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, good knowledge in product life cycle management.
Understanding of Posti Messaging product area and the market.
Cooperation skills and good understanding of customer processes.
Capability to work in multisite projects, good written and verbal communications skills both in English and Finnish
Capability to work independently, clarify challenges and find solutions
- Ability to learn new things and handle several entities under pressure
Higher vocational / university degree in Technology or Economics is an advantage
WHAT MAKES POSTI A GREAT WORKPLACE?
Ask your 600 future colleagues: they say that they feel valued, that their work matters and they can actually make a difference, and that their work environment and people they work with are energetic and fun. We work across borders every day and know that together we make it. Our organization chart is flat and working hours flexible for a reason: we trust our employees to get the job done as we are all fueled by the same passion to succeed.
In Posti, we even love Mondays! We are dedicated in creating an atmosphere where your ideas can flourish, you can achieve you ambitions and really enjoy your work. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club spices up the days at the office with events that bring a smile to your face and welcomes you to nice leisure activities to share some relaxed times with your co-workers.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation
- Competitive salary
- Working in multi-cultural environment
- Professional conferences and seminars to boost growth
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Development program ( promotion to 2nd or 3rd line support)
- Foreign travels possible (Finland, Estonia and Sweden)
- Benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruits in workplace.
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
For more information, please contact Nina Hedberg by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 050 3480306.
Please submit your application including CV, cover letter and salary request until September 7th.
- Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found