At Posti Messaging our vision is to be the number one value provider of financial processes and software. To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire another top-notch professional to join our Service Desk Unit in Toruń.
As Junior Technical Support Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Service Desk service request, incident and problem handling
- Platform and software monitoring with designated tools
- Works together with external service providers and with Service Desk internal responsible roles
- Developing own skills by following support process, documentation and customer feedback as well as doing the actual daily support work
- Work according to knowledge base instructions
In your application we will be browsing:
- Proficiency in English to be able to work with customers
- Ability to work in a team
- Customer-oriented attitude and actions
- Readiness to work independently on shift pattern
- Knowledge of IT areas as a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent problem solving skills
WHAT MAKES POSTI A GREAT WORKPLACE?
Ask your 600 future colleagues: they say that they feel valued, that their work matters and they can actually make a difference, and that their work environment and people they work with are energetic and fun. We work across borders every day and know that together we make it. Our organization chart is flat and working hours flexible for a reason: we trust our employees to get the job done as we are all fueled by the same passion to succeed.
In Posti Messaging, we even love Mondays! We are dedicated in creating an atmosphere where your ideas can flourish, you can achieve you ambitions and really enjoy your work. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club spices up the days at the office with events that bring a smile to your face and welcomes you to nice leisure activities to share some relaxed times with your co-workers.
- Trainings & education (ITIL and RedHat certification | studies/postgraduate studies financial support)
- Development program ( promotion to 2nd or 3rd line support)
- Foreign travels possible (Finland, Estonia and Sweden)
- Benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruits in workplace
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Łukasz Pawłowski email@example.com during office hours
- Please submit your on-line application in English including CV by 31.10.2018 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found