ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be working in Platforms team providing minor enhancement and continuous improvement to wide set of Document Sending platforms. DevOps team ensures availability of platforms and seamless delivery of services to Posti customers. DevOps Engineer participates in platform and service improvement projects. You will be member of the operational team which is responsible for application management, development and operations for platforms. We are looking for an Application Specialist that has 2-3 years’ experience and would like to grow in this area. We believe in empowering the talented people and steering actions towards automation.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU
- Academic degree on ICT
- Fundamental understanding of application management service and applicable ITIL business processes – CMDB, change, incident and problem management
- Working knowledge of software development, IT networks and protocols
- Good interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Passion to improve processes and practices
IN YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Basics experience of maintaining solutions on top of RHEL and AIX Operating Systems
- Scripting languages and ability to automate hectic routine work
- Basics experience of maintaining integration platforms
- Experience on data transfer protocols (FTP, SFTP, SSH, SCP, AS2, X.400, HTTP/S, Webdav, SMTP)
- Experience in managing business critical high volume platforms.
- Understanding on security concepts like firewalls, SSL, VPN, cryptography and certificates management
- Basics understanding of installation and maintenance of IBM WebSphere MQ or others like Rabbit MQ, Active MQ.
- Subversion skills are helpful
You will be located in Torun but working as a part of international organization where good English communication skills are essential on succeeding in your job. You are also expected to solve problems independently and share knowledge with team members and other stakeholders. Posti is a company that focuses on recruiting women in IT and persons from different cultures.
WHAT MAKES POSTI A GREAT WORKPLACE?
Ask your future colleagues: they say that they feel valued, that their work matters and they can actually make a difference and that their work environment and people they work with are energetic and fun. We work across borders every day and know that together we make it. Our organization chart is flat and working hours flexible for a reason: we trust our employees to get the job done as we are all fueled by the same passion to succeed. In Posti, we even love Mondays! We are dedicated to creating an atmosphere where your ideas can flourish, you can achieve your ambitions and really enjoy your work. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club spices up the days at the office with events that bring a smile to your face and welcomes you to nice leisure activities to share some relaxed times with your co-workers.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation with competent colleagues
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development
- Possibility to affect directly in our success as value provider in financial processes
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- If you have questions you are welcome to contact Rafał Puślecki Rafal.Puslecki@posti.com +48 519 569 227.
- Please submit your application including CV online.
- Last day of application is 29.11.2018.
- Please note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.