At Posti Messaging we are the forerunner of the digital age. We accelerate our customers’ digitalization and growth by automating our customers’ business processes. With our solutions in document management, order-to-cash and customer communications, companies are able to automate and streamline their workflows and deliver ever better customer experience. We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually and with 600 professionals in Finland, Sweden, Latvia and Poland we serve over 5000 international customers. Posti Messaging business unit is a part of the Posti Group, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Technical solutions are our DNA. Our top professionals work with business critical projects in IT architecture, software development, system integrations, service design, analytics and quality assurance, just to name a few. In our team you have a true chance to impact the future solutions and our technical development journey.
We work in agile teams and have a low hierarchy at the office. Working at Posti Messaging is all about continuous development, openness, trust, great team spirit and learning from each other. Your success is enabled by open and coaching leadership, supportive culture, flexible ways of working, professional development opportunities and agile working environment and tools. In our roadmap we want to take our process automation to the next level and this position is an integral part of this effort. You have the chance to be in the forefront of digitalization and be a key player in creating the technical solutions that transform businesses.
We are now looking to hire a
About the job
We are looking for a Software Developer to develop Posti Messaging Oy´s core services. You will have an overall responsibility of designing and developing electronic messaging services as part of a seasoned agile team. We are following the continuous development model with well-automated tests and fast CI/CD pipeline.
The ideal candidate has a diverse knowledge of technologies and data formats and has a drive to learn more. Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills are essential to ensure an effective and smooth teamwork, especially in international and virtual teams
We are looking to hire two software developers, one to Helsinki office and the other to Riga office.
- Proven experience in software design and development with different languages (preferably C/C++, Python)
- Understanding of software security, testability, performance and maintainability
- Experience on REST APIs, application layer and messaging protocols (FTP, HTTP, SOAP, WS)
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Finvoice XML, Teapps XML and PEPPOL BIS
- Experience with e-invoicing
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Finnish language skills
What we offer
- Working in multi-cultural, friendly and supportive environment
- Being part of a dynamic international company
- Good career and development opportunities
- Possibility to work remotely
- Training opportunities (courses, conferences) to boost your professional growth
- Benefits package (health insurance, mobile phone, culture events and sports vouchers)
- Competitive salary
Questions in mind?
For more information, please contact Janne Walli in Helsinki office by e-mail email@example.com
or call +358 50 3235853 and Aleksejs Ancevskis in Riga office by e-mail Aleksejs.Ancevskis@posti.com
or call +371 26196912.
Please submit your application by 30.4.2020 at the latest.
Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.