At Posti Messaging our vision is to be the number one value provider of financial processes and software. To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire another top-notch professional to join our Service Desk Unit in Toruń.
As Junior Technical Support Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Solving customer incidents and requests during office hours
- Learning and improving current processes by automating routine tasks
- Work according instructions, creating and changing documentation
- Internal communication and active co-operation with e.g. customer service, technical implementation and IT operations
- Contribution in developing and improving our ways of working
In your application we will be looking for:
- IT passionate with open and creative mind
- Hands on IT experience
- Experience of AIX / Windows operating systems
- Scripting languages and ability to automate hectic routine work
- Communicative English to be able to work with customers
- Knowledge of IT or ITIL certificate as a plus
- Interests in machine learning and robotics
WHAT MAKES POSTI A GREAT WORKPLACE?
Ask your 600 future colleagues: they say that they feel valued, that their work matters and they can actually make a difference, and that their work environment and people they work with are energetic and fun. We work across borders every day and know that together we make it. Our organization chart is flat and working hours flexible for a reason: we trust our employees to get the job done as we are all fueled by the same passion to succeed.
In Posti Messaging, we even love Mondays! We are dedicated in creating an atmosphere where your ideas can flourish, you can achieve you ambitions and really enjoy your work. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club spices up the days at the office with events that bring a smile to your face and welcomes you to nice leisure activities to share some relaxed times with your co-workers.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation with competent colleagues
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development
- Trainings & education (ITIL and RedHat certification | studies/postgraduate studies financial support)
- Work in a dynamically developing company with European standards
- Friendly work environment
- Social package and employee benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruits in workplace
- If you have questions you are welcome to contact Krzysztof Wolniszewski; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile:+48 517 032 477
- Please submit your online application in English including CV by 09.08.2019
- Please note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found