Posti Messaging helps organizations to digitalize and automate invoice and document processes. With our services, organizations manage business critical
consumer data and provide better customer experience. By automating our customers’ business processes, we accelerate their digitalization and help them to grow.
We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually. With 600 professionals in 6 countries over the Baltic Sea we serve over 5000 customers. Posti Messaging business unit is a part of the Posti Group, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
For our Service Desk team in Torun we are looking for a person who wants to take an active part in : IT projects, improvement daily routine tasks, understanding and creating documentation and many others. Our environment is highly professional, with a high degree of personal responsibility and freedom. We believe in empowering the talented people and steering actions towards self-development.
Junior Technical Support Engineer
As Junior Technical Support Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Service Desk service request, incident and problem handling
- Platform and software monitoring with designated tools
- Works together with external service providers and with Service Desk internal responsible roles
- Developing own skills by following support process, documentation and customer feedback as well as doing the actual daily support work
- Work according to knowledge base instructions
In your application we will be browsing:
- IT passionate with open and creative mind
- Ability to work in a team
- Readiness to work independently on shift pattern 24/7
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent problem solving skills
- Communicative English to be able to work with customers
- Knowledge/Experience of IT or ITIL certificate as a plus
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation with competent colleagues
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development ( promotion to 2nd or 3rd line support)
- Trainings & education (ITIL and RedHat certification | studies/postgraduate studies financial support)
- Benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruits in workplace
If you have questions you are welcome to contact Lukasz Pawlowski on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 502 793 789
Please submit your online application including CV by 30.05.2020
Please note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Posti is a service provider that delivers the smartest and most customer-focused postal and logistics services in the market. Posti is expanding into new service areas and playing an increasingly significant role in the daily life of its customers. We operate in 11 countries, our net sales in 2017 amounted to EUR 1.6 billion and the number of our personnel is approximately 20,000. Our businesses also include the logistics service provider Itella Russia and the electronic business specialist OpusCapita. www.posti.com.