At Posti Messaging we are the forerunner of the digital age. We accelerate our customers’ digitalization and growth by automating our customers’ business processes. With our solutions in document management, order-to-cash and customer communications, companies are able to automate and streamline their workflows and deliver ever better customer experience. We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually and with 600 professionals in Finland, Sweden, Latvia and Poland we serve over 5000 international customers. Posti Messaging business unit is a part of the Posti Group, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Technical solutions are our DNA. Our top professionals work with business critical projects in IT architecture, software development, system integrations, service design, analytics and quality assurance, just to name a few. In our team you have a true chance to impact the future solutions and our technical development journey.
We work in agile teams and have a low hierarchy at the office. Working at Posti Messaging is all about continuous development, openness, trust, great team spirit and learning from each other. Your success is enabled by open and coaching leadership, supportive culture, flexible ways of working, professional development opportunities and agile working environment and tools. In our roadmap we want to take our process automation to the next level and this position is an integral part of this effort. You have the chance to be in the forefront of digitalization and be a key player in creating the technical solutions that transform businesses.
We are looking to hire
Implementation Support Specialist
for our 2nd tier support in Riga, Latvia
ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be working as a part of our 2nd tier support located in Finland Latvia and Poland providing implementation support and continuous improvement to our business services. The team is ensuring the smooth operation of business critical transaction based services for our customers. We are also doing quality assurance, intenal improvement projects and continuous improvement related to the services.
As Implementation support specialist your main responsibilities will include:
- Service request fulfilment and technical consultancy
- Keeping customer services running: Investigate and solve incidents within agreed SLA’s
- Customer communication
- Continuous improvement activities: Identity, document and perform improvement in our services.
- Quality assurance
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
As you will be working with an international team, fluent English both written and spoken are essential in succeeding in you work. You will be also expected to solve problems independently, to document your work and share information within the team and other stakeholders. We would also like you to possess:
- Degree in IT
- Understanding of Unix based enviroments, IT networks and protocols
- Good interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure with deadlines
- Programming skills
In your application we will be browsing for:
- Experience in supporting and maintaining IT services
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Working knowledge of XML, EDIFACT or other structured formats
- Knowledge of shell scripting and system integration
- Understanding of transactional financial processes.
- Friendly environment and colleagues
- Trainings & education
- Development program
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Jussi Heiliö, Jussi.email@example.com during office hours.
- Please submit your on-line application including CV 30.04.2019 (application deadline) at the latest
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.