ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be working as a part of our 2nd level support located in Finland Latvia and Poland providing implementation support and continuous improvement to our business services. The team is ensuring the smooth operation of business critical transaction based services for our customers. We are also doing quality assurance, internal improvement projects and continuous improvement related to the services.
As Implementation support specialist your main responsibilities will include:
- Service request fulfillment and technical consultancy
- Keeping customer services running: Investigate and solve incidents within agreed SLA’s
- Customer communication
- Continuous improvement activities: Identity, document and perform improvement in our services.
- Quality assurance
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
As you will be working with an international team, fluent English both written and spoken are essential in succeeding in you work. You will be also expected to solve problems independently, to document your work and share information within the team and other stakeholders. We would also like you to possess:
- Degree in IT
- Understanding of Unix based environments, IT networks and protocols
- Good interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure with deadlines
- Programming skills
In your application we will be browsing for:
- Experience in supporting and maintaining IT services
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Working knowledge of XML, EDIFACT or other structured formats
- Knowledge of shell scripting and system integration
- Understanding of transactional financial processes.
- Trainings (ITIL and RedHat certification)
- Development program
- Benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruit in workplace
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Piotr Dziadura email@example.com
- Please submit your on-line application in English including CV by 30.04.2020 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found