In our accelerating growth we are now looking for:
At Posti Messaging our vision is to be the number one value provider of financial processes. To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire another top-notch professional to join our Implementation team in Riga.
Implementation Team offers document output management through physical and digital channels together with value-added services for our customers in Europe. We have around 50 committed employees in teams situated in Sweden, Norway and Latvia. We focus on continuous improvement of our service quality and empower our employees to grow in their roles.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We want you to join our Implementation team. Your main responsibility will be working together with Project Managers, TPM’s and Implementation specialists. Whereas PM is main responsible over the whole Project, the TPM is responsible for technical design and You will be responsible for implementation. As we value team effort, you will also support and coach other team members and continuously help improve team productivity, code quality, tools and technology adoption.
As Implementation specialist your main responsibilities will include:
- Working within a global team utilizing the corporate business application
- Performing programming and configurations tasks independently based on pre-defined orders and project plans
- Implementation and documentation of customer solutions
- Testing and deploying solutions to production
- Ticket Mastering according to schedule
- Deliver Customer Demanded Changes
- Participate in the handover to support teams for maintenance
- Participate in Internal projects
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
We are looking for accurate, passionate candidates, who enjoy working in teams and are eager to invest in their own professional development and to keep their technical toolkit up to date.
In your application we will be browsing:
- Work experience with UNIX / Linux environments
- Programming skills and experience in C, Shell
- Experience of technical documentation
- A systematic approach to organize and prioritize own work and ensure timely deliveries
- Capability to handle several simultaneous assignments
- Can work both separately and in team
Experience of working with GMC Inspire Designer
Practical knowledge of working with structured EDI language, in particular EDIFACT and XML.
- Programming skills and experience in Python, Perl,
To succeed in this role you also need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in a global organization within virtual teams.
WHAT IS POSTI MESSAGING LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club will welcome you to leisure activities to enjoy some relaxed time with your co-workers
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation
- Working in multi-cultural environment
- Opportunities for continuous self-development and career path in various professional activity areas
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- In-house courses
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Gaļina Ižederova, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please submit your application including CV, cover letter by 01.05.2019 at the latest.To do it click on: ‘Apply’ or ‘Apply using LinkedIn'
- Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.