This is a varied strategic and operational HR role providing HR support to our Scandinavian organization in Sweden and Norway. We are seeking to recruit a HR professional who is keen to continue his/her development in a HR function, within a leading global player. This role will to support approximately 120 employees in a dynamic, multinational organization.
As Human Resource Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Leading the strategic HR work within Scandinavia, representing HR in the Leadership Team
- Provide generalist HR support to our organizations in Sweden and Norway, including guidance to managers on employment law and effective use of HR-related systems and processes
- Take a leading role in supporting local managers in handling people management, performance and talent management, succession planning and compensation cycles.
- Supporting managers in recruitment processes
- Manage local benefit providers (Pension, Medical, Life Assurance policies, Health Care etc)
- Data preparation and entry into various HR systems related to new hires & leavers, job & compensation changes
- Communicate a consistent message on all HR policies and initiatives and ensure that managers understand and buy into this approach
- Keeping up to date on changes in the local legislation and collective agreements concerning HR related matters and implementing the appropriate changes.
- Ad Hoc HR Admin tasks including local reporting
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
We are looking for candidates with HR experience, ideally in a fast-moving environment with a high volume of HR transactions. This should ideally be generalist experience, but could have been focused on one or other areas of HR expertise.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience within the field of HR, as HR Manager or Senior HRBP in a global organization
- Experience with the delivery of HR processes such as performance management, training & development, and compensation, and with typical HR administrative tasks including employment contract management, salary review processes, union negotiations etc.
- Able to work independently under pressure and have a “can-do” attitude
- Strong dedication to internal customer satisfaction, responsiveness, and timely delivery
- Fluent in English & Swedish (any further Nordic language is advantage)
- Well-developed IT skills (MS Office)
- Experience with SAP HR is an advantage
- Prior experience with Nordic HR/Employment Law
WHAT IS POSTI MESSAGING LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal. We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation
- Working in multi-cultural environment
- Opportunities for continuous self-development and career path in various professional activity areas
- Friendly environment
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone
- Competitive salary
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Anna Smedberg, email@example.com
- Please submit your application including CV, cover letter by 31.03.2019 at the latest
- To do it click on: ‘Apply’ or ‘Apply using LinkedIn'
- Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found.