ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be working in Platforms team providing minor enhancement and continuous improvement to wide set of Document Sending platforms. Application team ensures availability of platforms and seamless delivery of services to Posti’s customers. Application Specialist participates in platform and service improvement projects.
You will be member of the operational team which is responsible for application management, development and operations for platforms. We are looking for an Application Specialist that would like to grow in this area. We believe in empowering the talented people and steering actions towards automation.
IN YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
- Academic degree on ICT
- Fundamental understanding of application management service and applicable ITIL business processes – CMDB, change, incident and problem management
- Working knowledge of software development, IT networks and protocols
- Good interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Passion to improve processes and practices
- Friendly environment
- Trainings (ITIL and RedHat certification)
- Development program
- Benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruit in workplace
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- If you have questions you are welcome to contact Rafal Puslecki at Rafal.Puslecki@posti.com
- Please submit your on-line application in English including CV by 10.07.2019 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found