This is a great opportunity for you as Manager to strive for great employee experience and excellent customer experience! We are looking for an experienced and passionate IT professional, who enjoys leading a team of technical specialists and is eager to invest in one’s own professional development. One needs to be able to operate in an environment which consists of variety of technologies, operating systems, databases and platforms.
Corporate customers are demanding fast and streamlined service processes, full visibility to the status of their requests and immediate reaction to any service disruptions. Finding the ways to increase use of workflow automation and robotics is one of the focus areas in this position. If you figure out the essentials quickly and are interested in developing the working methods and tools to ensure the best possible customer experience, this might be your next dream job!
AS MANAGER YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Keep customer in center in your team
- Lead and manage people to fulfill our customer promises and agreed targets
- Enable team members’ competence, great working atmosphere and environment
- Drive activities to improve and automate workflows to make it easier for us and our customers
- Manage team’s performance and provide high-impact performance feedback
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Manage and improve quality in the team with good cooperation with counterparties
- Ensure that team members understand and work according to Posti processes
IN YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Customer, target and development oriented mindset
- Ability to lead and manage people and team
- Senior level experience in Service Desk/Customer Service daily operations
- At least two years experience in IT
- Enthusiasm and ability to drive development and automation of workflows
- Knowledge of Posti Messaging services and technical surroundings
- Good understanding of Posti Messaging processes
- Good communication and collaboration skills, both in Polish and English
- ITIL and related process competence and training (ITIL foundation certificate v3 as a plus).
- Coaching skills
- Project management skills are a benefit
- Friendly environment
- Trainings (ITIL and RedHat certification)
- Development program
- Benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruit in workplace
- Modern working facilities and tools
- Flexible working hours with opportunity to remote work
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- If you have questions you are welcome to contact Anitta Laakkonen firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit your on-line application in English including CV by 31.05.2019 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found