At Corporate Messaging we are the forerunner of the digital age. We accelerate our customers’ digitalization and growth by automating our customers’ business processes. With our solutions in document management, multichannel sending and customer communications, companies are able to automate and streamline their workflows and deliver ever better customer experience. We are an international, enthusiastic and dedicated team of 600 professionals with the common goal to take our customers’ business processes into the digital time. We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually and serve over 5000 customers in the Nordics.
Would you be our next experienced and passionate
to join our Business Platform Operations Team?
Technical solutions are our DNA. Our top professionals work with business-critical projects in process automation, IT architecture, software development, system integrations, service design, analytics and quality assurance, just to name a few. In our team you have a true chance to impact the future solutions and our technical development journey. We are looking for an new team member who enjoys working with others and is eager to invest in personal professional and development. Cloudification of our services is a must win battle on our technology roadmap. You will have vital role in the team designing and developing future solutions and services on public cloud e.g. AWS and Azure. As a Cloud Architect, you will give input to business platforms roadmaps and migration streams enabling them to become cloud native. You will focus on technology and business benefits. You will review and enhance existing Infrastructure on private cloud environments and related services, to assure service setup is within contracted SLA and KPIs are met. This position offers great possibility for versatile role in which you will interact with respective stakeholders from business representatives to our IT professionals, carry out and support projects as well as support other teams with domain knowledge and expertise. Part of your responsibilities will also include to create business cases and value plans, as well as roadmaps for upcoming public cloud migration journey.
The assignment is permanent and located either in our office in Helsinki, or Riga.
Would this be you?
- A relevant degree from IT field and several years of professional experience within the area of IT, Cloud operations and Service Management
- Minimum of eight years of proven solid technical background from cloud, client / server architecture, virtualization, OS knowledge, NAS / SAN storage environments, network and load balancer
- Minimum of five years of experience working with support teams like “Application Management”
- Experience and knowledge in area of orchestration, automation and different support models
- Strong leadership and project management skills to steer collaboration and result oriented work
- Great analytic skills and proven troubleshooting capabilities
- Client-oriented attitude, ability to present and communicate with technical teams as well as with Management staff
- Excellent English skills, knowledge of Finnish language is a plus
Working at Posti Messaging is all about continuous development, openness, trust, great team spirit and learning from each other. You have the chance to be in the forefront of the digitalization and be a key player in creating the technical solutions that transform businesses. We have the capability to play big and we are always aiming higher to deliver the best solutions for our customers. You will be part of a fantastic technology and digital transformation journey.
Would this be your next career move? Please leave your application including your salary request by 05.12.2019 at www.posti.com/careers. Please note that we will start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.