Would you be our next experienced
Business IT Platform Manager
to join our skilled team in Helsinki?
In this role, you will manage our critical business IT platforms and its applications used 24/7. Ensuring day to day operations in order to keep Business IT Platform and services up and running within contracted SLA and KPIs is part of your daily work. You will lead virtual teams and coordinate between different stakeholders and be responsible for carrying out and supporting projects. Other responsibilities include planning, testing and executing changes together with forecasting and follow-up KPI’s. You will develop and improve current services, processes and platforms. As a Business IT Platform Manager, you are able to work under pressure and take the lead role in troubleshooting sessions, including internal, external and crossboarder.
Would this be you?
- Relevant university degree and several years of working experience from IT Service and Application Management fields
- Solid proven technical background from server systems (Windows & Redhat), NAS / SAN storage environments, Network, Loadbalancer, FTP/SFTP)
- Strong analytic skills, troubleshooting capabilities and the ability to formulate customer reports and documentation
- Great Leadership skills, to steer support and service delivery organizations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English
Cloudification of our services is No: 1 on our roadmaps. You will be part of a fantastic technology and service driven journey, being part of the team designing future solutions and services. This is an operational role, working out of business hours in case of incidents and changes is to be expected, and will get paid accordingly.
Would this be your next career move? Please leave your application including your salary request by 05.12.2019 at www.posti.com/careers. Please note that we will start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
Have a look at career stories at Posti.
Posti is Finland’s leading postal and logistics service provider. Our core business operations include postal services, parcel services, freight services and logistics services. We have the most comprehensive service network in Finland, and on weekdays we visit around three million households and companies. We manage the flow of everyday life in 10 countries. Our net sales in 2018 amounted to EUR 1,610.3 million, and the total number of our personnel is approximately 21,000. For more information, please visit www.posti.com.
We are a smoke-free workplace.