ABOUT THE JOB:
You will be working in Platforms team providing minor enhancement and continuous improvement to wide set of Document Sending platforms. Application team ensures availability of platforms and seamless delivery of services to Posti’s customers. Application Specialist participates in platform and service improvement projects.
You will be member of the operational team which is responsible for application management, development and operations for platforms. We are looking for an Application Specialist that would like to grow in this area. We believe in empowering the talented people and steering actions towards automation.
IN YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Hands on experience of maintaining of Windows Server, Active Directory
- Knowledge of NAS storage environments, Network
- A technical background, working as 2nd or 3rd level in an IT environment, maintaining infrastructure and application management environments
- A minimum of at least 2 years of experiences within the area of IT service management
- Working knowledge of SQL database maintenance
- Working knowledge of XML, Perl, Java
- Basic Scripting/programming skills
- Knowledge of Printing Systems and high volume printers as a plus
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
- Academic degree on ICT
- Fundamental understanding of application management service and applicable ITIL business processes – CMDB, change, incident and problem management
- Working knowledge of software development, IT networks and protocols
- Good interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Passion to improve processes and practices
- Friendly environment
- Trainings (ITIL and RedHat certification)
- Development program
- Benefits: medical care, sport card, group insurance, language lessons, remote work, laptop, mobile phone, team building events and fresh fruit in workplace
WHAT IS POSTI MESSAGING LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club will welcome you to leisure activities to enjoy some relaxed time with your co-workers.
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- If you have questions you are welcome to contact Rafał Puślecki on email@example.com or call +48 519 569 227
- Please submit your on-line application in English including CV by 21.08.2019 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found