Join a passionate team of dedicated professionals at Posti Messaging, where you are not offered only a job but a chance to make a difference. In our accelerating international growth, we are looking to hire:
Manager Customer Implementation, Scandinavia
We are looking for a manager responsible for a team of 18 employees, working with customer implementation for our Scandinavian customers. The team members are based in Sweden, Norway and Latvia. This role can be based in Stockholm, Sweden or Oslo, Norway.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We have an exciting workplace with flat hierarchies in a creative industry with demanding tasks, working on state-of-the-art technologies and dealing with well-known international customers from various industries. We want to set new standards by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
As Manager for Customer Implementation Scandinavia you will lead the customer implementation team in sales support, implementation of new customers and customer change requests. Your main responsibilities will include;
- Line manager for 18 people; lead and distribute work, performance evaluation, development plans, follow up on KPI´s, budget responsibility, etc.
- Sales support; working alongside our sales department to ensure we meet our customers requirements while as much as possible utilizing our standard products and services to ensure best practice e2e set up and delivery
- Ensure an effective usage of customer implementation resources, keeping the utilization rate above target level
- Ensure an efficient handling of change requests and incidents for customer implementations
- Close cooperation with project managers, other key stake holders and team members
- Process manager for the Customer Implementation process in Scandinavia
- Ensure the team members have the needed skillsets to meet short- and longterm needs.
- Revenue and profitability of customer implementation
- Ensure high quality, cost efficient and in time delivery of projects according to agreed processes
- Continuous improvement plans within budget
- E2E process and delivery
In your application we will be browsing:
- Documented management experience, at least 3+ years
- Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish.
- Experience from financial sector
- Academic or higher vocational degree in technical area
- Experience of Quadient product suite
- Experience of Service Now
- Excellent competence in ITIL and experience in process management and improvement (Lean, SixSigma)
- Strong planning, organizing and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with high initiative and result oriented
- Change driver
- Determined and persistent, solution and customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills
We are a friendly team of professionals, who keep our sense of humour and heart even when things get hectic. For your personal development, we offer various development opportunities and perspectives in an innovative company. Our corporate culture is characterized by open-mindedness, acting in a collegial way and commitment. We want you to enjoy your work and we do our best to create the optimal atmosphere for ideas to flourish.
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For additional information, please contact Åsa Åsund, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no +46 733 492183 or Anna Smedberg, email@example.com.
- To apply please submit your online application including CV and cover letter with salary request by 31.03.2019 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.