OpusCapita is looking now for experienced and passionate
Business IT Platform Manager
to join our Platform Operations Team in Helsinki, Finland.
We are looking for candidate who enjoy working in teams and is eager to invest in professional development. We are an international organization and are looking to strengthen our regional team in Finland.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Business IT Platform Manager, you will manage our critical business IT platforms and its applications taking full ownership of end to end delivery. You will lead virtual teams and coordinate between different stakeholders. The assignment is permanent and located at Postintaival 7, Helsinki. This is an operational role with a blend of technical and leadership skills.
As Business IT Platform Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure day to day operations in order to keep platform and its applications up and running within contracted SLAs and KPIs
- Interact with different stakeholders including business, infrastructure, support, development, suppliers etc.
- Provide the platform component for the product roadmaps including lifecycle
- Technical roadmap and TCO
- Leading virtual platform core team in change, problem management and project related activities
For succeeding in this role, you need
- A relevant education and minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT Operations and/or software development.
- A minimum of 3 years of experiences within the area of application management, service management, DevOps, continuous delivery or similar is desirable
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting capabilities
- Technical background in Unix (Redhat, AIX), NAS, storage environments, Network, Email systems, integration platforms is highly beneficial.
- Work experiences in the area of public and private cloud and related technologies is an asset for the role
- Programming languages / scripting capabilities (java, Perl etc) will be considered as an advantage
- Service management certifications (ITIL, COBIT) considered as plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English, ability to formulate customer reports, documentation in Finish and English language is required.
Please note that we will start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
- An attractive, performance-oriented bonus
- A challenging job in an innovative company, an interesting career perspective
- Flat hierarchies that enable unbureaucratic internal cooperation and effective actions to serve our customer
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Carsten Reik, +358504695499 25.04. from 11:00 – 13:00
- Please submit your application online including CV / cover letter and salary request by 26.04.2018 at the latest.
- Please note that we may start conducting interviews and make hiring decisions as soon as the suitable candidate is found.
- Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
- Please note that background security clearance will be run to the selected candidate with her/his permission