Are you passionate about the project management and enthusiastic working in customer implementation projects? How about a new career with highly skilled professionals at OpusCapita? We are looking to hire an experienced:
for our Project Management team in Helsinki.
Our Customer implementation Unit is the home to almost 30 project managers, technical project managers and developers based in Helsinkin and in Torun, Poland. We are accountable for implementation projects for our external customers and work in close cooperation with internal stakeholders to ensure high quality solutions which fulfill customer requirements.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading Customer Implementation projects
- Preparing project plan in cooperation with internal and external project group
- Communication, change, cost, risk and stakeholder management according to agreed governance structure
- Project reporting, documentation and presentations to customers from proposal to closure
- Collaboration with resource managers to ensure sufficient competence and resourcing for project's needs
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU?
We are looking for experienced, passionate candidates, who enjoy working in teams and are eager to invest in their own professional development and want to keep their project management toolkit up to date.
You enjoy working in customer projects and have a proactive achiever’s mindset: you are driven to complete the project goals according to set deadlines.
- Several years of project management experience
- Familiarity to lead multiple simultaneous agile projects and work record demonstrating effective planning and successful execution of customer projects
- Fluent Finnish and English language
- Project management certification and attended trainings are a plus
- Experience and understanding electronic messaging, document processing, e-invoicing systems and standards is an advantage
To succeed in this role you need to have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to work in a global organization within virtual teams. We are in contact with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language.
WHAT MAKES OPUSCAPITA A GREAT WORKPLACE?
Ask your future colleagues: they say that they feel valued, that their work matters and they can actually make a difference, and that their work environment and people they work with are energetic and fun. We work across borders every day and know that together we make it. Our organization chart is flat and working hours flexible for a reason: we trust our employees to get the job done as we are all fueled by the same passion to succeed.
In OpusCapita, we even love Mondays! We are dedicated in creating an atmosphere where your ideas can flourish, you can achieve you ambitions and really enjoy your work. Our ‘I love Mondays’ club spices up the days at the office with events that bring a smile to your face and welcomes you to nice leisure activities to share some relaxed times with your co-workers.
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- For more information, please contact Tiina Röyskö, +358 50 433 6109 or firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
- Please submit your online application including CV with salary request by 8.4.2018 at the latest.
- Please note that the position will be filled in as soon as the suitable candidate is found.